Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Singleness

Today's discussion about single life was pretty interesting. I have really enjoyed being in a class where we talk about everyday things. And that the lectures aren't painful like most are. I think that a huge thing that more and more people do need to realize is that singleness is okay. I do believe that you do need a period of time in your life to really discover yourself. You have to become who you really are in order to be able to have a healthily functioning relationship with someone. If everyone realized who they were and what they really wanted before they ever got into a relationship I think that there would be a lot more success stories, and that the divorce and heart break numbers would really go down and we would start to see a difference. I have loved this class and all the things we have learned so far. Such great life lessons : )

No comments: