My perspective on the whole lecture is kind of torn. I'm not single but i have felt like the reason i was single most of the time was because i chose to be. Usually when i'm single, i dont have the intention of doing anything else than hanging out with my friends and figuring what i want out of my life at the time. Ya, when you are dating someone you shouldn't be sacrificing your friends for your boyfriend. But you do give up some of your time to be able to hang out with both of them. I know that i have done a very good job at doing this and my friends never feel neglected nor does my boyfriend.
I think that when it comes to being single, you have to focus on what you want first before everything else falls into place. you cant be happy in a relationship if you are not happy with your self first.
No comments:
Post a Comment