Thursday, April 23, 2009
Socioeconomic aspects
I found the last lecture to be very interesting. I have taken a few classes before that have discussed cultural and social differences and similarities, struggles, and many other aspects. I think it is very important for us to be learning this material, because when we are working with families, knowing that everyone comes from different backgrounds, cultures and societies is important. It will help a lot in being able to talk to families, knowing certain aspects of where they come from, and how different we all are. Socioeconomic material is very interesting and useful, and what we have been shown in class really helps to put things in perspective. We are all one people on this earth, but we are not all treated equal, learning this type of material helps to push us towards understanding, and acceptance of others and their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment