I thought doing this family interview assignment was a very good idea. I was able to see how every family functions differently and also there are things about a family that aren’t seen around just everyone. This was a good chance for us to get to know another family and also interpret how they work.
This assignment also helped me to see how families interact with each other. It is really interesting to be around a family for a day and see all the different ways they function. I also saw first hand how close they are with each other and how they are so depend upon one another daily. It was very neat to see how this family worked because of course it’s not the same as my family. Without doing an interview, there are things about a family that aren’t known.
Writing this paper was a bit hard for me because I was unsure what was expected. It is tough when there isn’t much a rubric to refer to when writing it. I really tried to focus on the way the family functions instead of talking about their structure and content. It is definitely harder to write about how the family works rather than their structure. This was a way for me to really dig deep in examining them. I had to really think hard about how interpret how they work.
I really glad I had the opportunity to work with this family. It gave me a better understanding of them and the different characteristics they have. I did not find this awkward in anyway because there wasn’t a right or wrong answer for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment