Violence is a major concern occurring today. I think there are too many people out there that are being abused and don’t even know it. Those that are, don’t know how to get out of it or they are too scared to leave. I would say verbal abuse is probably the strongest that occurs.
This is scary to think about because it is happening all around us. It is especially sad to think of the young children being abused. I wish there was something I could personally do to help people who are having troubles. Unfortunately, the signs of abuse are not always shown though.
The music video “Concrete Angels” really touched me. I have heard the song a million times, but I have never listened to the words that closely. It is so sad to think of children going through this. It seems like more and more child abuse is taking place. This is very scary and I hope this decreases. It’s hard telling what really causes people to become abusive, but I’m sure there are many factors that influence this. One concern may be the economic slump that America is going through. Families are more stressed than they used to be because they are wondering how they are going to make it through. Sometimes children are whom they seem to take their anger out on.
I think it is very important for peers, co-workers and family members to report if there are any signs of violence taking place!
No comments:
Post a Comment