Tuesday, March 3, 2009
The last two classes are very important and connected to having a successful marriage "Dating" and "Mate Selection". By dating is how we select a mate. The keys are to get to know each other, communicate, work things out etc. All these lectures are helpful personally, I have a boyfriend we have been together for six months. We have a lot of things in common but sometimes I think we are not on the same page. He beliefs in cohabitation, I don't and I can't get him to change his mind. I think the premarital inventories and/or test are good to have and take them. Before getting married they will be in my "to do list" and I will consider them. They are not a love quiz nor pass fail or they won't check how compatible you and your partner are. These lectures are very important professionally too, even though we know people don't really care about premarital counseling, people should consider premarital counseling which may help prevent future divorce. But you never know if you may get a couple that believe on premarital counseling. It is very important to date to select the right mate or at least the best one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment