Thursday, March 12, 2009
Family Interview
I am planning on doing my Family interview over spring break. I am really excited about doing this. In my home town there is a family whose child was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. I have decided to do my interview on them because i think that thier family is something i can relate to when i am in the professional field. I am looking to be a child life specialist and i will be working will a lot of these families. The one thing that i am trying to concentrate on in thinking of questions to ask is avoiding the questions about the cancer and asking questions how they are functioning with it. Also the process in how they talk about it. I really think this is going to be a great experience for me to do because talking to families is what i will be doing in my future so its good to start early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment