Thursday, March 12, 2009
Communication
Communication is the essential key to good and positive relationships. The lecture over this topic was very interesting and i did not realize how important communication is. It is not the what we say but how we say it. I have a good communication with my family, we talked about things, it is rare when there is conflict between us, share information, we express out thoughts and ideas. Communication is one of the characteristics of a strong family. When it comes to my relationship with my friend I think we lack communication, lately there has been a lot of conflict and difficulties between us. The messages being send are not the messages being received. We argue about things that I did not say but she things I meant to say. Communication is vital personally and professionally. It is very important to know how to communication with family, friends, co-workers, spouse or partner and every person that are a part of our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment