Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Decision In Marriage
Power is a big influence when in comes to making decisions in marriage. The most reasonable way of making a decision is if both sides cooperate and influence the decision. The outcome will be better if the couple is working together. Nobody should try to control the other person because that is not a healthy strategy. I not married but I do have a boyfriend, most of the time we make our decision together and we agree on them but other times I feel like I totally disagree with him. My parents are divorce, I live with my mom and she has been the one that always makes the decision. In my sisters family I have seen some pushing and pulling between my sister and my brother in law, sometimes I have noticed that my nephew takes advantage of this. As professionals we have to be aware and advise parents that this is not a healthy and smart way of making decisions. Children are very intelligent and may take this as a benefit. Some good ways for interventions are to soften, make and receive apologies and compromise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment