Thursday, March 12, 2009
communication
I think the lecture on communication and its various forms, was very interesting. I knew before that non-verbal and verbal communication play a huge part in a relationship. I had never thought much before about the communication signals you are sending to other people are just as important as the signals they are sending you. Having good, honest communication in a relationship, with whomever it may be, is essential. Letting people know what you are feeling, or thinking, is just as important as listening to the other person. When things are not said, or the communication is not addressing what really needs to be discussed, it's only going to lead to more problems. Having good communication between individuals is essential, because if things are held inside, and never talked about, these emotions might come out in the wrong way, so many times its better to talk about whatever the issue is. Also I think that not only is addressing issues in relationships is essential, but also communication that is positive and genuine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment