Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Six Characteristics

I am in CEHS 200 (Child, Family School and Community) right before this class, and today we talked about the EXACT same thing in both classes. In my CEHS class we actually filled out an inventory of our own family and the six characteristics of a Strong Family, so it was really cool to go more in depth with each characteristic today with Mr. Hollist.

I hope to become a Marriage and Family Therapist, so I am absolutely loving this class! And I agree with the previous posts saying that even if you're not going to be counseling couples and families this class will benefit YOU and your own family you may have some day! I believe the family unit is the most important thing in this world. And the stronger, healthier families become, the better!

I think everyone should take this class!

No comments: