Friday, May 1, 2009

Love this class!

I am rather sad this class is over! It has been such an enjoyable one. Family science is one of the few classes I don’t actually regret going to. I have such an easy time staying focused in the class and the lectures are so interesting. I love the professor. He has a great way of teaching his class. It is so much easier to follow along and pay attention the way he does lectures. I like how he involves us students and not just him up there telling us a bunch of information. I think the tests were about average. Not too hard but not too easy. They did force me to do some in-depth thinking about the context. The one thing I enjoyed most about this class was the family interview assignment. This was a great way for me to visually see how different each and every family is. Not only did the interview help, but also writing the paper allowed me to see the way the family functions and how it is structured. I got to use each of the family system theory characteristics to describe in-depth about the family. I am very glad I took this course and look forward to taking more with Cody Hollist!!!! 

No comments: