Monday, May 4, 2009
Family Science
I really enjoyed this class, it was very interesting and I learned a lot of things I was not aware of or I never imagined. The tests and assignments are fair; Mr. Hollist is a good teacher and he is awesome. He makes the class fun, interesting, and he makes the learning atmosphere easy. It has been one of my favorite classes. All families are different, we all function different and it is never good to judge. The purpose of working with families is to listen, understand, support and help. I think this is a great field to go in to, is a non stopping learning experience, everyday you learn something new. Family is a thing that we all have in common, it doesn't matter if you live with your parents, with you mom, with your grandparents, with your friend etc. we all have a family and should make it and keep it strong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment