Thursday, April 23, 2009

Socioeconomic

In today's society we have different cultures and ethnic groups in our world. The UNited States for one has one of hte biggest varieties. We have became known as the melting pot where people can come and practice and not be killed. Something that comes up when it comes to ethinicity is money and societal functioning. I really found class to be interesting on Tuesday, to see the comparisons in the graphs from today and recent years. It seems that our society is making a slight shift. This shift is a good thing, it is important for us to have change because with out change how can you change your future. I really found class to be helpful in understanding why somethings in some cultures happen teh way they do. I also learned different characteristics of cultures around the world. This class was really beneficial for me and i enjoyed learning about it. It gave me an overall better knowledge of what is going on around me.

No comments: