Thursday, April 2, 2009
Post Test
I am really glad to have test number two out of the way. I really enjoy this class, its not like all the rest of my classes that i dread going to. I actually like going to this class, and I think it's because the information we are learning can be channeled right to our lives right now. The topic on decision making was really interesting. I didnt know that there were so many different reasons why a person has power in the decsion making. It was interesting to see the different reasons and how they play out in different siutations. It kind of makes you think about if you are the right one to be making decisions sometimes when someone else has more knowledge about it. Either way i really enjoy this class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment