Thursday, April 9, 2009

Children With Disabilities

Right now I don't want to have children, it is not in my plans but in the future I would like to have two. We all think of having children but in what we don't think is that they may have or develop a disability. Children with disabilities are a bless, a challenge and we learn a lot from the. A children with disabilities can change the function of the family. A family can encounter financial problems that may cause distress. Some sibling of the family may feel left out and that they put more attention to the child with a disability. It can affect the family social life, sometimes they don't get invited to gatherings or the people you thought were your friends may even give your back. All those difficulties may cause a couple to be stronger or can make it weak and sometimes cause divorce. I have known families with someone disabled and they are very supportive, strong, they love and give everything for their children. Children are the best part of a family.

No comments: