Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adolescents

I don't remember being a rebel or pushing my parents boundaries as a teenager. Yes, I did go out but it was not like I was going to get home late, drunk or tattooed or any crazy staff like that. I was a calm teenage, sometimes I felt lonely, and like no one understood me. Our communication was not the strongest or the best and it is so true that we are self center, we just think on what we want or like. I thought I was so mature and independent, now that I am away from my mom I know what being independent means.
Parents have a hard time when we reach adolescents. Our parents always want the best for us and they act and do the way they do because they want to protect us but teenagers don't see that. They tell us things because of experience, they were teenagers too, and they don't want us to make the same mistakes they did when they were young. Being a adolescent is one of the hardest stages humans go through.

No comments: