I feel so much better now that I got that test out of the way. I hope I did well on it. I feel that the essay question was pretty easy and the majority of the information in the exam I was familiar with. It is always nice to have a test out of the way though.. and the best part is our next exam isn’t until finals week.
This class has been by far the best class I have taken so far at UNL. I love the information we talk about in class. Also, the way the lectures are designed help me to enjoy it so much more. It is so much more interesting when the entire class is involved in discussions.
Cody Hollist is a wonderful professor. He has a way of relating all the material to actual life situations. I enjoy how he finds youtube videos and movies to better help us understand concepts and theories. I definitely suggest this class to many of my peers. This is one of the few classes here on campus that don’t bore me and make me loose attention after a little while. Every Tuesday and Thursday I enjoy going to class because I know I will learn something new and interesting.
Also, the activities designed in this class help to better understand families and how they are structured and how they function. The genogram assignment made me realize how many different sorts of families there are. Also, the family interview was a great way to see first hand how families function and how they are so different from the side you typically see of them.
I love this class and look forward to taking more similar to this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment