On a bit of a side note, my boyfriend and I just had our first major fight. The whole time I kept thinking about the Family Science topic of content vs. process. The content of our fight was totally ridiculous but when we discussed the process it was easier to come to a resolution. I guess it is fun when you can actually apply what you learn in a class to your own life :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Dating Games
I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half. At the beginning of class I didn't really think that we played dating games but after talking about all of the different types of games I realize that we have been playing games. I hate to admit it but early on in our relationship I played some destructive games. I think I overanalyzed things he did and said, which was a huge waste of time and energy! After a while I realized that it isn't that hard to just ask him what he means right away and avoid the unnecessary confusion. Now I think that we play games that are constructive. We babysit his niece and nephew regularly which is a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment