Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Genogram Project
I just got done with my genogram project and I really enjoyed all of it. When we were given the assignment, and then as we went over it in class last week, I was really dreading it. I thought it was going to be just another assignment added to my list of "busy work" things that I had to get done. But, I happened to go home for the weekend so I decided to start it there so I could ask my parents some questions that I was not for sure on about their families. I learned so much from them that I never knew. I thought that I knew a good amount about all my relatives, but it turns out that there was much to learn. Although not everything I learned was positive, I still think that it is so important to find out more and more about family. It is such an important part of my life and I can really learn alot from learning these things. So, again, I am glad that we had to do this assignment because I learned alot of important things about my own family and why we function the way we do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment